Emergency Relief Kits for Persecuted Believers
You can help supply thousands of Emergency Relief Kits across the areas we serve in the Middle East and North Africa!
For our persecuted brothers and sisters, the hostility, isolation, and violence experienced daily has been exponentially increased by these months of hardship, sickness, and need.
Just $35 helps two families in need with …
- Critical food — rice, flour, oil, and other basic supplies for survival.
- Bibles and other discipleship materials for equipping and encouraging.
Your Gift Today Provides Emergency Relief…
- $35 helps 2 persecuted families.
- $70 helps 4 persecuted families.
- $140 helps 8 persecuted families.
- $525 helps 30 persecuted families.
- $1,050 helps 60 persecuted families thrive in times of crisis!
Thank you for providing help and hope to your persecuted family today.
“Yesterday we went to sleep hungry. We prayed, and today you are bringing us food.”—Persecuted Syrian Family
Toll-free: (833)-777-6247 | Email Us
Help The Persecuted is a 501(c)(3) organization and member of ECFA, the Evangelical Council of Financial Accountability. All donations are tax-deductible to the extent permitted by law. Federal Tax ID# 83-1799054
OTHER WAYS TO GIVE
You can donate via ACH (eCheck) here.
Support Help The Persecuted with tax-smart gifts that align with your financial goals. Two key options that may offer tax savings are Gifts of Stock or the IRA Charitable Rollover. Learn more.